*Tuesday Tips* - Episode 26: Be Aware of Social Climbers on Social Media





🔷🔶TUESDAY TIPS🔷🔶

Those who have got to know me in #CRE, know that I "Keep it Real" - I have always been truthful about business & marketing, even when people do not like to hear it. I have never been one to sugarcoat anything.

This is one of those times ✅☺

You have to be really careful of these type of people on #SocialMedia - especially here on #LinkedIn.

I was asked once to introduce someone after hearing us be on the same panel & I said NO because I knew exactly what their agenda was.

How many times has someone tried to do this to you in business? Do not get caught up in this..... Protect your brand.

#TuesdayTip #socialclimber #marketing #melissaswader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

������Talking Commercial Real Estate with SVN's Ingrid Tucker, Retail Tenan...

*Tuesday Tips* - Episode 17: Rock Your Blog