�� E6: Podcast�� - Introducing ONE YELLOW BRICK







Episode 6:  Introducing my 1st Book, ONE YELLOW BRICK



➡️ I just wanted to share a little bit about my personal and professional journey that has led me to finally unveiling my 1st book. ☺ ONE YELLOW BRICK is a book full of business and marketing tips that have helped me build a successful business, top commercial real estate brokerage and my personal brand☺

➡️ The "Wizardly Tips" will give you the insight and secrets that will help you overcome some of the challenges that are holding you back from accomplishing your goals. With 20 years in my career, I am really excited to share this announcement and know that it will help you build the empire you've always dreamed of, one yellow brick at a time.



#podcast #podcastshow #realtalk #oneyellowbrick #newbook #melissaswader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

������Talking Commercial Real Estate with SVN's Ingrid Tucker, Retail Tenan...

*Tuesday Tips* - Episode 17: Rock Your Blog

E7: ��Talking CRE, her book, SimpLEASEity & more with Andrea Davis, CCIM