Marketing with Melissa - Are you leaving behind your Digital Footprint?


⭐️ #MarketingwithMelissa ⭐️

I love Monday's so I can bring the #linkedincommunity, my friends and my colleagues marketing tips that helps people in business grow their business.

🔷 Everyone talks about "Digital Footprints' but do you REALLY know both types and what that does for your personal brand?

After watching my video to get these valuable tips, do this:

☑️ Go to Google and type in your name
☑️ Select Images and watch your picture come up

❎ How many digital footprints based on Images have you left behind? You may be shocked at what you see! ☺
(Good, bad, or indifferent)

#digitalfootprint #marketing #marketinginfluencer # #business #socialmedia #cre #smallbusiness #commercialrealestate #womenincre

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

*Tuesday Tips* - Episode 17: Rock Your Blog

������Talking Commercial Real Estate with SVN's Ingrid Tucker, Retail Tenan...