Marketing with Melissa - Podcast cameras, Selfies & More


⭐️ ⭐️ #MarketingwithMelissa ⭐️⭐️ You know what DAY it is. → It is #amazonprimeday ☺ Though I have been blasting my posts the last few days, I wanted to share my enthusiasm on why creating exciting visual #content is important on #SocialMedia for #commercialrealestate #saleseffectiveness engagement and strategy. But you need the tools and equipment to do it, right! I designed my whole store around "MARKETING" - Wooot Wooot! Check out my #marketingtips and you will understand why. Get some items for your #CRE brokerage to increase the opportunities to create memorable content. #contentmarketing #marketingstrategy #engagement #brand #videomarketing #zoommeetings #livebroadcast #amazonprimeday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

������Talking Commercial Real Estate with SVN's Ingrid Tucker, Retail Tenan...

Inside the Studio - Understanding the Women in Commercial Real Estate Pl...

Marketing with Melissa - Are you leaving behind your Digital Footprint?