#MarketingwithMelissa - A Final Tribute to Many of You in 2021


#MarketingwithMelissa - This is my final #Vlog in 2021. I have been so privileged and fortunate to have been in the company of so many wonderful industry professionals in commercial real estate and small business owners. My #vlog is my final tribute and farewell to my #marketingwithmelissa vlog of 2021. Please watch as you may be part of the many people and/or groups that I have to thank for the year. From all my Elevate Magazine articles features, to our Ruby Red Media clients, to all the Women in Commercial Real Estate who continue to push themselves to keep going and all the support that we have offered each other over the year. For those looking for #womenincre merch: www.womenincre.com - and more information about joining our network, and our monthly calls. For anyone else looking to collaborate or need help with Marketing, Branding & PR, please visit: www.melissaswader.com and be redirected from there. Thank everyone for your support, for watching my videos, all the podcast interviews and more. ☺ #marketingwithmelissa #melissaswader #influencer #magazineeditor #marketinginfluencer #podcaster #blogger #vlogger #marketing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

������Talking Commercial Real Estate with SVN's Ingrid Tucker, Retail Tenan...

*Tuesday Tips* - Episode 17: Rock Your Blog